|News & Analysis|
April 22, 2013
1. Get Paid in Full: 4 Experts on Maximizing ASC Patient Payment Collections.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed for 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Free Registration. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the conference, June 13-15 in Chicago, please email Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org and Scott Becker at email@example.com for details.
3. ASCA Runs Incredible Conference in Boston.
4. 5 Initiatives for Progressive ASC Administrators.
5. Early Registration Discounts End in 10 Days! Join 700+ attendees to learn more about challenges, opportunities & best practices in for ASCs in the future. Keynote speakers include Coach K and 50 physician speakers, 90+ sessions. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
7. 5 Steps to Cut Supply Costs at GI-Driven ASCs.
6. 8 Legislative Changes Impacting Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
8. AAAHC Appoints 3 New Board Members.
9. Physicians Endoscopy, University Suburban Hospital Center Physicians Open Ohio ASC.