1. 10 states with the most employed physicians Full story
2. Anesthesiologist among 2 dead in Tesla crash near Houston Full story
3. 14 of the most expensive orthopedic projects in the works Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. UVA Health acquires ASC Full story
6. From physician's office to small screen: An ENT's journey to becoming a COVID-19 compliance officer for television Full story
7 'Check your organizational ego at the door': How ASCs can succeed post-pandemic Full story
8. Intimidated by the process of implementing a tech solution? It's easier than you think. Click here for practical steps to make it simple.
9. $20M surgery center opened by Montana hospital Full story
10. Surgery Partners to refinance loans, projects $505M Q1 revenue Full story
11. Kaiser names ophthalmologist as director of California medical office Full story
12. Join leaders from Rush Spine Center, Rothman Orthopaedic Institute and more to discuss where the industry is headed + what forward-looking surgeons are doing to prepare. Register for Becker's Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management virtual event here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 53% of healthcare organizations plan on diversifying telehealth services, but how are they funding the advancements? Click here for insight from this short report.
2. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
3. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.