|News & Analysis|
April 17, 2013
1. 10 ASC Leaders on Making Their Centers Standout.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed for 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Free Registration. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the conference, June 13-15 in Chicago, please email Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org and Scott Becker at email@example.com for details.
3. 5 Strategies to Reduce Human Resources Costs at Surgery Centers.
4. 8 Hospitals & Health Systems Planning on Opening Surgery Centers.
5. Great Ideas for Purchasing Smarter--VP of Procurement Solutions, Provista Jon Pruitt and Institute for Orthopaedic Surgery Administrator Robert Haze will discuss at the June ASC Conference. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Early Registration Discounts End May 1-- Click here to learn more and register.
7. ACMC Plans New ASC in Minnesota.
6. 11 Orthopedic Surgeons Plan to Buy 65% Share of Gold Coast Surgicenter.
8. 5 Trends for Physician Perspective of the US Healthcare System.
9. Arizona Legislature Revives Medical Price Transparency Bill.
10. AAAHC, ASCpro Partner to Offer ASCs Advanced Access to Accreditation Standards.