|News & Analysis|
April 15, 2013
1. 22 Statistics on ASC Financials.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed for 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Free Registration. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the conference, June 13-15 in Chicago, please email Lauren Groeper at email@example.com and Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
3. 5 Tips for Introducing New Technology to Your Board.
4. 5 Qualities of Spine Center Leaders for Today & Tomorrow.
5. Hear ASCOA Founder Dr. Brent Lambert, OrthoIndy Chairman Dr. John Dietz, Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock and Texas Spine and Joint Hospital's Dr. Charles R. Gordon discuss the mix of business and politics in healthcare for 2013. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
7. 31 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March.
6. Medical Device Purchases: 3 Statistics on How Physicians Are Influenced.
8. Beth Israel Hospital Breaks Ground on Multispecialty Surgical Center.
9. 73% of Surgical Specialists See More Integration With Hospitals.
10. 5 Ways to Beat Common Billing Challenges.