1. HHS clarifies ASC eligibility for $30B in COVID-19 relief grants Full story
2. 8 key notes for ASC leaders - coronavirus updates, M&A and more Full story
3. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
4. Thrilled to welcome 150 physician speakers and 250 total speakers to Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 18-20, 2020. Register here. For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, e-mail Jessica Cole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. 10 states where small businesses are most affected by COVID-19 Full story
6. Google launches tools for physician practices to support telehealth, pandemic updates: 5 details Full story
7. Elective procedures continue in some states Full story
8. COVID-19 stimulus small business loans: 3 trends on delivery time, rate & more Full story
9. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process. Click here
10. OU Medicine using ASC to boost bed capacity Full story
11. Mayo Clinic pauses all construction to combat $3B deficit — 4 insights Full story
12. Becker's is developing a list of hand and wrist surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at email@example.com to nominate a surgeon for this list.
13. 40 hospitals where employees have tested positive for COVID-19 Full story
14. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.