1. Orthopedic ASC operations during COVID-19 & beyond: One center's plan Full story
2. Feds reserve $30B in 'immediate' grants for ASCs, other Medicare providers Full story
3. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process. Click here
4. Mayo Clinic projects $900M shortfall, implements cost-cutting measures Full story
5. How to overcome common facility challenges to optimize ASC logistics Full story
6. Top 10 ASC articles this week — COVID-19 crisis threatens private practice & more Full story
7. OU Medicine using ASC to boost bed capacity Full story
8. The story behind Webster Equity Partners' deal to partner with Gastro One Full story
9. How new CDI tech yielded cost savings for Greensboro Specialty Surgery Center. Click here to read the white paper.
10. 35 states canceling elective procedures Full story
11. Montecito Medical Real Estate buys two medical office buildings for $15.9M Full story
12. Becker's is developing a list of hand and wrist surgeons to know. Contact Angie Stewart at email@example.com to nominate a surgeon for this list.
13. UnitedHealth will help HHS distribute $30B in hospital aid Full story
14. A crisis of capacity: Strategies to help control patient volumes amid a pandemic. Click here to attend the live discussion.