|News & Analysis|
April 12, 2013
1. 50 ASCs Performing 10,000 Annual Procedures.
2. 3 Reviewers Needed for 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference--Free Registration. If you are interested in serving as a reviewer for the conference, June 13-15 in Chicago, please email Lauren Groeper at firstname.lastname@example.org and Scott Becker at email@example.com for details.
3. 5 Thoughts on Preparing to Sell an Ambulatory Surgery Center.
4. 6 New Joint Venture Surgery Centers.
5. 10 Key Steps to Immediately Improve ASC Profits From ASCOA CFO Robert Westergard, COO Susan Kizirian and Senior Vice President of Operations Ann Geier at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago, June 13-15. Click here to learn more and register.
7. Dr. Keith Meister Performs Shoulder Surgery for Ray's Pitcher Jeff Niemann at Trinity Park Surgery Center.
6. Duke's Ryan Kelly Undergoes Foot Surgery at Duke Ambulatory Surgery Center.
8. 4 Advantages of Using Cloud-Computing Software for ASCs.
9. 5 Ideas for Surgeons to Leverage Online Potential.