1. Elective surgeries postponed at Michigan hospitals: What will it mean for ASCs? Full story
2. Physician accused of pocketing nearly $300K in COVID-19 relief funds: 4 details Full story
3. ValueHealth developing total joint surgery center in Florida Full story
4. The life sciences sector is booming with innovation. Biopharma + medtech experts uncover the latest in precision medicine, and which technologies will dominate the industry's next era during Becker's Life Sciences Virtual Event. Register here.
5. 11 states projected have the most new colon, rectum cancer cases in 2021 Full story
6. Tennessee ASC debuts sleep apnea therapy Full story
7. What hospitals can learn from ASCs: 5 spine leaders discuss Full story
8. J&J to oversee Emergent BioSolutions plant; Moderna vials can have 15 doses & more: 6 updates on the COVID-19 vaccine Full story
9. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
10. GI partnerships, acquisitions and openings: 9 industry updates Full story
11. How CRH Medical fared in Q1: 7 notes Full story
12. Illinois health system gets licensure to seek AAAHC accreditation Full story
13. COVID-19 is accelerating the shift to home-based care. Learn how to implement the care model and hear recommendations from Jefferson Health's chief population officer during this webinar.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Over 75% of healthcare execs are failing to use APIs at scale. Click here to learn how to effectively embrace the technology.
2. The surprising reasons people are avoiding COVID-19 vaccines. Click here to learn how to overcome their objections and reach those taking a wait-and-see approach.
3. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role