|News & Analysis|
April 8, 2013
1. 5 Observations for ASCs in the Changing Healthcare Marketplace.
2. 5 Thoughts on Physician-Owned Distributorships.
3. 5 Recent ASC and Healthcare Facility Acquisitions.
4. Learn to Get Started With Spine Surgery in ASCs, How to Avoid the Most Common Hiring Mistakes at ASCs and Effectively Document Surgery at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago, June 13-15. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 8 Gastroenterology Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in March.
5. Legislation Would Give Retirement-Age Physicians EHR Exemptions.
7. San Joaquin Hospital Submits Request for 2 ASCs.
8. 5 Strategies to Enhance ASC Patient Volume.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits & Labor Expenses & Navigate PPACA Benefits Changes. Learn strategies to control benefits from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here
10. 17 Statistics on Anesthesiologist Burn Out.