|News & Analysis|
April 5, 2013
1. 5 Tactics to Attract New Physicians to ASCs.
2. 10 Statistics on Orthopedics ASC Staff Salary.
3. 4 Approaches to Increase Reimbursements From ASC Payors.
4. Hear ASCOA Founder Dr. Brent Lambert, OrthoIndy Chairman Dr. John Dietz, Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock and Texas Spine and Joint Hospital's Dr. Charles R. Gordon discuss the mix of business and politics in healthcare for 2013. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Payment on ASC April Medicare Claims Delayed Two Weeks.
5. Study: California Workers' Compensation Reform Could Lower ASC Payments.
7. Congressman Dr. Tom Price Joins 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain-Management Conference.
8. 5 Strategies to Enhance ASC Patient Volume.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here
10. 50 Experts Leading the Field of Patient Safety.