1. ASCs return to growth: Big plans from innovative execs Full story
2. Iowa physician sues hospital, alleges wrongful termination: 4 notes Full story
3. Physician group sues SSM Health for $50M over lost hospital privileges: 5 details Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. Feds eye $147M paid to ASC, clinic owner for uninsured COVID-19 patient treatment Full story
6. SurgCenter Development principals invest in Mesoblast, exec joins board Full story
7. Regulatory issues 2 ENTs are paying attention to the most Full story
8. El Paso physicians sell ASC real estate for $9.5M Full story
9. Intimidated by the process of implementing a tech solution? It's easier than you think. Click here for practical steps to make it simple.
10. Largest health insurers by state Full story
11. 15 ASCs opened or announced in March Full story
12. Ohio woman granted $10.3M verdict after botched colon surgery Full story
13. From OR optimization to powering ASC profitability through orthopedics — Here are 5 can't-miss learning events for surgery center leaders.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. 7 simple strategies to boost nurse satisfaction + optimize staffing. Download the whitepaper here.
2. Remote access hasn't been kind to payer's document management systems. Evaluate your system against 10 standards in this white paper.
3. This health plan saved $7,500 per member and saw a 289 percent jump in engagement. Learn how in this short case study.