8 new ASCs | AmSurg acquires another physician group | How to go "All-In" with ASC JVs | Self-insured employer market outlook
April 3, 2015
Today's Top Stories
1. 8 new outpatient surgical centers in March 2015 Full story
2. How to go "All-In" with ASC joint ventures - And make sure your partners is too Full story
3. 90 Great Surgeon Speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine, June 11-13, 2015 in Chicago. Click here to learn more.
4. AmSurg acquires Halifax Anesthesiology Associates Full story
5. See Dr. David Paly, board-certified pain medicine physician and anesthesiologist with South Sound Neurosurgery, Brain & Spine Center, speak on "New Initiatives in Spine and Pain Management" at Becker's 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. Click here to learn more.
6. Self-insured employer market outlook: Key thoughts from the EmployerDirect CEO Full story
7. Patients want to cost-compare with healthcare, but are they actually doing it? 5 key notes Full story
8. Healthcare M&A activity posts record-breaking totals in 2014 Full story
9. How much does it cost to build an outpatient surgery center? Full story
10. What does the healthcare, regulatory & reimbursement landscape look like? 5 things to know Full story
11. The Next Generation ACO: Why CMS is offering higher risks, higher rewards Full story