|News & Analysis|
April 3, 2013
1. 5 Ways for ASCs to Beat Sequestration Payment Cuts.
2. MedPAC Annual Report: Eliminate 2014 ASC Payment Update, Develop Value-Based Purchasing Program for ASCs.
3. 8 Steps to Maximize Compact Scheduling at ASCs.
4. ASC Industry Experts Robert Zasa, Doug Golwas, Michael Lipomi and Jimbo Cross will Discuss "Keys to Keeping Surgery Centers a Profitable Business" at the June ASC Conference in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. CMS Changes Gear to Raise, Not Lower, 2014 Medicare Advantage Rates.
5. 6 Strategies to Enhance ASC Patient Volume.
7. Outpatient Cervical and Lumbar Fusion Research: Q&A With Dr. Jeffrey Carlson.
8. Report: Current HOPD Payment Rates Not Sustainable.
Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here
10. Medicaid Expansion Funding Announced.