1. Anesthesia group claims UnitedHealthcare shut them out of Optum ASCs: 4 details Full story
2. Physician Partners of America investigated for potential fraud, anti-kickback violations: 4 details Full story
3. Which spine procedures are surgeons migrating to the ASC in 2021? Full story
4. A snapshot of surgical excellence at NYU Langone Health. Click here to attend the live event.
5. 'Antidote to private equity': Some ASCs choose affiliation over acquisitions Full story
6. Regulatory issues 2 ENTs are paying attention to the most Full story
7. Outpatient total knees surged in Florida after CMS policy change, study finds Full story
8. Ohio woman granted $10.3M verdict after botched colon surgery Full story
9. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
10. Tenet Florida Physician Services to open outpatient vascular surgery program Full story
11. Pfizer's shots effective in kids; U.S. to double pharmacies giving doses: 6 updates on the COVID-19 vaccine Full story
12. Florida spine surgeon performs 1st outpatient prone transpsoas procedure Full story
13. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Attracting and retaining healthcare consumers: Learn the 6 patient experience zones your organization needs to master.
2. Physician well-being is a top priority. Click here for 6 strategies to reduce burnout from Scripps and Monarch Health.
3. There are new guidelines to prevent pressure injuries at U.S. hospitals. Click here for key findings on studies outlining new technology's role