|News & Analysis|
April 1, 2013
1. Sequestration: Medicare 2% Physician Payment Cuts Due Monday.
2. An Evolving Industry: 6 Trends in Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
3. 12 Recent ASC Openings and Announcements.
4. To coincide with NCAA March Madness, register to hear Coach K's keynote presentation at the June ASC Conference, sponsored by National Medical billing Services. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Surgery Centers Would Post Prices for 50 Most Common Procedures Under N.C. Bill.
5. UC-Irvine to Pay $1.2M to Settle Claims of Improper Supervision for Anesthesia.
7. 5 Points on How Burnout Impacts Physicians.
8. 8 Revenue Statistics for GI-Driven ASCs.
9.Upcoming Complimentary Webinars:
Though Leadership: Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation & Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing, featuring leaders from HealthCare Appraisers, National Medical Billing Services, ARAMARK, Citi and TransUnion. Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 6 Tips to Breeze Through Your Next Surgery Center Accreditation.