1. CMS gives ASCs more flexibility to fight COVID-19 pandemic Full story
2. California's 750+ ASCs prepare to expand services for COVID-19 surge Full story
3. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
4. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain. The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
5. COVID-19 threatens to close physician offices nationwide Full story
6. Can ASCs help with the COVID-19 surge? Full story
7. Pennsylvania eye ASC, clinic join Spectrum Vision Partners network — 3 details Full story
8. Wisconsin health system postpones opening of $130M outpatient facility due to COVID-19 Full story
9. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
10. Duke Health could use ASC to add beds — 6 insights Full story
11. Orthopedic group closes 2 offices after worker tests positive for COVID-19 Full story
12. UConn Health orthopedic surgeon arrested after intentionally coughing on employees Full story
13. Congress begins prepping 4th COVID-19 relief package Full story
14. Leading health systems are unpacking the AI 'black box' problem. Click here to learn how.