1. 30% of elective surgeries could be canceled due to COVID-19 pandemic globally Full story
2. 5 things ASCs are doing to aid in COVID-19 relief Full story
3. How people on the ground are navigating issues in supply chain, labs and patient blood management during the COVID-19 pandemic — and how they're prepping for what's to come. Click here to learn more.
4. Demand for hospital beds in US will peak by mid-April, analysis finds Full story
5. New York hospital turning ASC into 75-bed surge facility Full story
6. Maine hospital closes surgery center, furloughs portion of staff Full story
7. AAAHC issues 5 COVID-19-related guidelines Full story
8. Idaho hospital using surgery center for COVID-19 testing Full story
9. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
10. ASCs offer to share supplies, staff with hospitals treating COVID-19 patients Full story
11. Wyoming ASC cross-trains nursing staff, limits non-urgent services Full story
12. Minnesota extends tax deadlines for surgical centers, other providers — 3 quick notes Full story
13. Trump invokes Defense Production Act, orders GM to make ventilators Full story
14. Beyond brick and mortar: The CFO's guide to turning virtual care into a tangible asset. Click here to read the ebook.