|Becker's ASC Review March/April Print Issue Now Online|
March 29, 2013
1. 10 Strategic Initiatives for ASCs to Prepare for the Future.
2. 200 Orthopedic- & Spine-Driven ASCs to Know.
3. Outlook for De Novo ASCs in 2013 and Beyond: Q&A With Luke Lambert of ASCOA.
4. To coincide with NCAA March Madness, register to hear Coach K's keynote presentation at the June ASC Conference, sponsored by National Medical billing Services. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 10 Biggest Factors in Negative Cash Flow at ASCs & How to Turn Them Around.
5. Publisher's Letter.
7. 6 Crucial Strategies for Profitable ASCs From Regional SurgiCenter.
8. 6 Ways to Slash Costs of Spine Surgery at ASCs.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 5 Reasons to Conduct Regular ASC Valuations.
11. ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement.
12. Future Surgery Center Transaction & Acquisition Expectations: Q&A With Todd Mello of HealthCare Appraisers.
13. 36 GI & Endoscopy-Driven Centers to Know.
14. 10 Ways to Negotiate Better Rates for Orthopedic Cases in ASCs.
15. 9 Ways to Increase Profit in Low-Reimbursement Specialties.
16. 6 Best Practices to Avoid Common ASC Coding Mistakes.
17. 5 Points to Consider Before Merging an Anesthesia Practice.
18. 6 Smart Moves for Ophthalmology ASCs in 2013.
19. 30 Statistics on Surgery Center Staff Compensation.
20. 5 Initiatives for Higher ASC Operating Margins.