1. Physician pays $188K to scammers posing as Justice Department Full story
2. 26 physicians to lose their jobs when California practice closes Full story
3. Surgeon, state legislator faces complaints after attending Zoom sessions from OR Full story
4. A snapshot of surgical excellence at NYU Langone Health. Click here to attend the live event.
5. Newsweek's top orthopedic hospitals in the US Full story
6. Michigan physician, practice pay $2M to settle billing fraud allegations: 4 details Full story
7. 10 things you need to know about AmSurg in 2021 Full story
8. What a Georgia ASC did when a hospital bought its most productive practice Full story
9. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
10. Bundled payments in ASCs: Good business or a race to the bottom? Full story
11. 10 things you need to know about USPI in 2021 Full story
12. 4 physicians suing their former employers Full story
13. The patient experience as a strategic imperative: A case study from Flagler Health+. Click here to attend the live virtual event.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Perception and reality: Why health system's online presence is crucial to success in the digital age. Click here to read more.
2. Telehealth isn’t going away. Click here to learn how to make the best use of your organization’s physical space to deliver quality virtual care.
3. Why hospitals are turning to mobile apps to bounce back from COVID-19 losses — Click here to download the 4-point rundown.