1. 4 hospitals, health systems using ASCs in patient surge plans Full story
2. ASCs could increase national ICU bed supply by 21%, model projects Full story
3. How health systems are using data-driven insights to engage their workforce — and achieve their goals. To learn more, click here.
4. When will the coronavirus threat end? Full story
5. What it was like: Laid off Minnesota ASC employees share COVID-19 fears Full story
6. California hospital pivots surgeries to surgery center to increase capacity — 3 insights Full story
7. 4 COVID-19 updates for gastroenterologists this week Full story
8. Andrew Cuomo, the governor guiding New York through a crisis: 3 things to know Full story
9. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
10. Illinois system converts former surgery center into COVID-19 testing site Full story
11. 27 states canceling elective procedures Full story
12. 3 tips for managing physician compensation, coverage in the COVID-19 pandemic Full story
13. Is ventilator-sharing a good idea? Pulmonology experts weigh in Full story
14. How Owensboro and Montefiore are cracking the code on healthcare costs. Click here to attend the live discussion.