1. New Hampshire ASC loses 80% of business due to COVID-19, closes 1 location Full story
2. A model for the nation: New York ASCs prepare for direct role in pandemic relief Full story
3. How to equip nurses to meet the healthcare needs of tomorrow — 9 must-reads
4. CMS provides reporting exemptions for Medicare payment programs Full story
5. Andrews Institute ASC, other Baptist facilities cease elective procedures Full story
6. Fla. physicians ask state to nix pay gap between telehealth, in-person services Full story
7. 15 ASC-focused articles that aren't about COVID-19 Full story
8. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
9. Wisconsin ASC nurse told masks will run out in 5 days Full story
10. 6 industry layoffs, furloughs for physician leaders to know Full story
11. CMS joins call to suspend elective gastroenterology procedures Full story
12. Hospitals face financial fallout from COVID-19: 6 things to know Full story
13. What you don't know can hurt you. Discover why many health system CFOs are working with an incomplete financial picture during this live discussion.