1. Tenn. governor orders ASCs to halt elective surgery, donate PPE: 4 notes Full story
2. CMS relaxes ASC, hospital outpatient quality reporting requirements due to COVID-19 Full story
3. Don't be intimidated by a CMS onsite survey. Click here to learn how to prepare for and handle surveyors.
4. Will COVID-19 overwhelm hospitals near you? 16 things to know Full story
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. How COVID-19 has affected Tenet, HCA Healthcare & Surgery Partners' shares Full story
7. Medline will use Wisconsin plant to produce 150K bottles of hand sanitizer Full story
8. Total joints are moving to the ASC. Is your team ready? Listen to this podcast to learn how to capitalize on this growing trend.
9. New York health system using ASCs to boost bed capacity for COVID-19 patients Full story
10. COVID-19 causes ASC closures & more — 8 ASC industry notes Full story
11. South Carolina hospital banks on ASC to offset reimbursement, volume losses Full story
12. Where hospital employees have tested positive for coronavirus March 16-20 Full story
13. Advances in print technology can help support clinical stakeholders in their quest to provide the best value-based patient care.