|News and Analysis|
March 22, 2013
1. Collect More From Commercial Payors: 5 Tips for ASCs.
2. 7 Steps for Spine Groups to Add an ASC.
3. 5 Legislative & Regulatory Changes Impacting Ambulatory Surgery Centers.
4. To coincide with the start of NCAA March Madness, register to hear Coach K's keynote presentation at the June ASC Conference, sponsored by National Medical billing Services. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. JAMA: Minimally Invasive Surgery Could Save $14B.
5. 5 Recent GI-Driven Centers.
7. North Carolina CRNAs Fight Legislation Requiring Physician Supervision.
8. Baltimore County Medical Center With ASC Nears Completion.
9. Free Webinar: Thought Leadership: Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation & Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing, featuring leaders from HealthCare Appraisers, National Medical Billing Services, ARAMARK, Citi and TransUnion. Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 8 Top Drivers of Physician Satisfaction.
11. 11. Job Opening: Surgical Care Affiliates Seeks Two Clinical Directors of Perioperative Services.