1. ASC Benchmarking in 2014: Where to Start & Best Practices. Full story
2. HCA, SCA, AmSurg, USPI, Symbion: 5 Key Facts About 5 of the Largest ASC Companies. Full story
3. 2014 CPT Code Medicare List Updates: What do ASC Leaders Need to Know? Full story
4. It's March Madness time! Can you name the former UCLA Bruin who won 3 NCAA championships and was named The Most Outstanding Player in the NCAA Tournament 3 times as well? Kareem Abdul-Jabbar. Hear him speak at
the 12 Annual Orthopedic, Spine and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine: 168 Speakers, 132 Sessions. Sponsored by National Medical Billing Services.
5. Judge Sides With Chicago Surgery Center's Counterclaim in Out-of-Network Case. Full story6. Overcome the 4 Most Common Pitfalls in the ASC Revenue Cycle. Full story
7. 5 Best Practices for the Correct Coding and Billing of GI Procedures. Full story
8. 4 Things to Know About Functional Bowel Disorder Patients.
9. 6 Frequent Questions on ASC Benchmarking Answered.
10. 3 Questions to Answer Before Choosing a Hand Hygiene Measurement Program. Full story
- Driving Value and Outcomes in the Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Register Here
Becker's ASC Review is compiling two lists, one of ASCs that have recently added new procedures and one of gastroenterologists to know. If you would like more information or to make recommendations for these lists, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: Former Gov. Howard Dean & Former UN Ambassador John Bolton Debate the State of American & Healthcare
June 12-14, 2014
132+ sessions and 168+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and ASC field and business.