|News and Analysis|
March 18, 2013
1. 5 Improvements to Make Good ASCs Great.
2. The 2% Medicare Reimbursement Reduction: Q&A on How it Impacts ASCs.
3. Efficient OR Scheduling at ASCs: Q&A With Mary Ellen Rider of Maryville Surgical Center.
4. To coincide with the start of NCAA March Madness, register to hear Coach K's keynote presentation at the June ASC Conference, sponsored by National Medical billing Services. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. HealthCare Appraisers Share Valuation Tips and Trends.
5. The Disparity Factor: How to Improve Anesthesia Managed Care Contracts.
7. 2014 ICD-10 Deadline Here to Stay.
8. 12 Recommendations From the National Commission on Physician Payment Reform.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Rising Costs of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits and Other Labor Expenses. Learn strategies to control employee turnover and improve performance management from MedHQ leaders. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 6 Crucial Steps for ASCs Adopting an EMR.