1. Indiana physician sues medical group, claims improper firing: 5 details Full story
2. Arkansas physician-owned hospital expanding: 4 details Full story
3. Neurosurgeon's license restricted over unnecessary spine surgery allegations: 4 details Full story
4. Adding a robotic service line can lead to lower cost, better outcomes. Click here to learn Barnes-Jewish Hospital got it done.
5. University Hospitals, ValueHealth plan orthopedic surgery center Full story
6. Intersect ENT adds to board of directors Full story
7. Ohio hospital building $3M medical office building to expand services Full story
8. US gives 100M+ shots; Moderna, Sanofi start new trials and more: 5 updates on the COVID-19 vaccine Full story
9. From OR optimization to powering ASC profitability through orthopedics — Here are 5 can't-miss learning events for surgery center leaders.
10. Orthopedic laser center to open 10 facilities through franchisee group Full story
11. Missouri medical group breaks ground on outpatient surgery center Full story
12. COVID-19 hot spots threaten to reemerge in Midwest, Northeast Full story
13. Better access to your patients is possible in a virtual world. Click here for a step-by-step guide.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. It’s time payers give members the same type of personalized engagement they get from retail interactions. Click here to learn how, and why it will boost employee retention.
2. Distributing COVID-19 vaccinations is the greatest workflow challenge of our time. Click here for tools to solve the complex logistics required to meet your community's needs.
3. The COVID-19 vaccine is here and patients have questions. Click here to ensure a smooth rollout with communication templates from this E-Book.