1. 6 details on MedPAC's 2020 report: Number of ASCs up 2.6% in 2018 and more Full story
2. Oregon ASC closes after possible staff exposure to coronavirus Full story
3. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process. Click here
4. The coronavirus playbook: How 12 health systems are responding to the pandemic Full story
5. Surgeries at Pennsylvania ASC moving to hospital Full story
6. Illinois hospital clears hurdle for $194M surgery center, specialty clinic project — 4 highlights Full story
7. The struggle for ASC independence: Gastroenterologist Michael DiMarino weighs in Full story
8. Need to boost your patient acquisition efforts? Click here to learn four steps used by a proven industry leader.
9. Patient-safety errors low among California ASCs — 8 statistics Full story
10. Wisconsin ASC records 10,000th patient Full story
11. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Prepare for disruption Full story
12. 50 patient safety experts to know | 2020 Full story
13. Properly sanitized equipment saves lives and money. Click here to learn how to maximize your efforts.