|News and Analysis|
March 15, 2013
1. 35 Spinal Surgery-Driven ASCs to Know.
2. Marketing an ASC: 7 Strategies to Reach Your Patient Base.
3. 10 Statistics on Ophthalmologist Compensation by Location.
4. Hear ASCOA Founder Dr. Brent Lambert, OrthoIndy Chairman Dr. John Dietz, Meridian Surgical Partners President Kenny Hancock and Texas Spine and Joint Hospital's Dr. Charles R. Gordon discuss the mix of business and politics in healthcare for 2013. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. June 13-15, 2013, Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. Pain Management Market Will Catapult by 2018, Report Finds.
5. 41 Orthopedic & Spine Devices Receive FDA 510(k) Clearance in February.
7. Long-Term Benefits of Regular Valuations for ASCs: Q&A With Aaron Murski of VMG Health.
8. Connecticut Association of Ambulatory Surgery Centers President: Include ASCs in Health Insurance Exchange.
9. Free Webinar: Thought Leadership: Payment & Financing Trends, Valuation & Compensation Issues, and Maximizing Outsourcing, featuring leaders from HealthCare Appraisers, National Medical Billing Services, ARAMARK, Citi and TransUnion. Wednesday, April 3, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. 5 Most Challenging Joint Commission Requirements for ASCs.