|News and Analysis|
March 13, 2013
1. 5 Ways to Step Up Operations at ASCs.
2. MedPAC Suggests Equalizing Payments Between Ambulatory Clinics & Hospitals.
3. Expect an Increase in New ASC Development: Q&A With Rob Carrera of Pinnacle III.
4. Learn to Get Started With Spine Surgery in ASCs, How to Avoid the Most Common Hiring Mistakes at ASCs and Effectively Document Surgery at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago, June 13-15. Keynote speakers include Mike Krzyzewski (Coach K), Geoff Colvin, Brad Gilbert and Forrest Sawyer. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 25 Statistics on Medicare Reimbursements in ASCs.
5. 5 Important Scheduler Qualities to Improve ASC Scheduling.
7. North Carolina Bill Would Make Opening Physician-Owned ASCs Easier.
8. Merritt Healthcare Partners With Orthopedic Associates of Central Maryland.
9. Free Webinar: Controlling the Rising Cost of Human Resources: 5 Ways to Lower Employee Benefits & Other Labor Expenses. CEO and Co-Founder of MedHQ Tom Jacobs, and EVP and Partner John Merski Jr., will discuss PPACA changes, strategies to control benefits and lower labor costs. Tuesday, April 9, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Sansum Clinic, Towbes Group Break Ground on New Outpatient Surgical Center.
11. Job Opening: A new multispecialty surgery center, located in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York, is looking
for qualified full time, part time & Per Diem staff.