6 hospitals opening ASCs | 139 stats on ASC staffing | ASCs could be exempt from MU | CBO lowers PPACA price tag
March 11, 2015
Today's Top Stories
1. 6 hospitals, health systems planning or opening ASCs Full story
2. Salary, benefits, hours per case & more: 139 statistics on ASC staffing Full story
3. 90 great surgeon speakers for the 13th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine. June 11-13, 2015. To learn more and register, click here.
4. 15 things to know about ASC valuationFull story
5. House committee passes Electronic Health Fairness Act; ASCs could be exempt from MU requirements Full story
6. Can retired physicians help fill the shortage? Full story
7. Are your arms tired from shoveling snow? Give your shoulders a break and as long as you'll be stuck inside we are offering a great opportunity to catch up on your CEU's with an informative presentation based on shoulder, arm and elbow surgeries. Join us on March 17 for this Shoulder, Arm and Elbow Surgeries Webinar. Click here to learn more and register.