|News and Analysis|
March 8, 2013
1. 200 Orthopedic- & Spine-Driven ASCs to Know.
2. ASC Valuation Analysis: 3 Biggest Opportunities for Improvement.
3. Debate Rages in New York Over ASC Approval.
4. March Madness begins next week! Hear the "winningest" coach in NCAA men's basketball - Duke's Coach K - speak at the June ASC Conference, which takes place June 13-15 in Chicago. Click Here to learn more.
6. Gwinnett Medical Center Develops Outpatient Park With Ambulatory Surgery Services.
5. 8 Factors Impacting Spine Surgery Coverage Rates.
7. Surgery Center Network Launched by Surgical Notes.
8. Massachusetts Baystate Franklin Medical Center Plans New Surgery Center.
9. Free Webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Learn how to design and implement standardized infection prevention protocol for your ASC. Thursday, March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Is Your ASC Ready? 5 Keys to the ICD-10 Switch.
11. When is it okay to substitute debridement codes 29822/29823 for other arthroscopic shoulder procedures? Join Paul Cadorette, Director of Education, of mdStrategies as he discusses these and other topics to bring you up to date with the current coding concepts for 2013! This informative webinar will be held on Thursday March 14, 2013, at 1 p.m. CST.