1. 'Year of the rebellion': Will physicians strike back at the payer system? Full story
2. West Virginia physician sues WVU Health hospital for suspending privileges Full story
3. 10 things to know about total joint replacements and ASCs Full story
4. Ready or not, cardiac procedures are migrating to the outpatient setting — quickly. Learn from the leaders spearheading this movement + realizing the benefits to ASCs and patients.
5. Amazon's $3.9B primary care deal and 3 more updates Full story
6. Top 20 cardiology hospitals in the world for 2023, per Newsweek Full story
7. Georgia court reverses decision holding physician liable for physician assistant negligence Full story
8. What specialty has the highest caseload? Full story
9. Don't stunt your ASC's growth. Learn how to remove revenue cycle roadblocks and ensure success here.
10. Prisma Health breaks ground on South Carolina ASC Full story
11. ASC Administrator of the Week: Christine Blackburn, an experienced nurse, manager and leader Full story
12. Best, worst places for business, retirement, job searches and more Full story
13. For an RCM vendor to actually drive ROI, a proven integration plan is critical. Learn how to reduce rejections and minimize downstream issues using proper integration here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Healthcare product shortages remain 5X higher than before then pandemic. See 3 proven strategies for reducing supply chain shortages.
2. Is the right RCM partner a needle in a haystack? This report helps you vet future partners - the right way.
3. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.