|News and Analysis|
March 6, 2013
1. 10 Tips to Make Efficient ASCs Even Better.
2. 6 Recent Surgery Center Acquisitions.
3. 15 Statistics on Orthopedics in ASCs.
4. ASC CEOs, Physicians & Industry Experts Discuss Healthcare Trends & Topics at the Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference in Chicago. June 13-15, 2013. Click Here to Lear More.
6. Circulating Georgia Bill Would Allow Multispecialty Physician-Owned Surgery Centers.
5. 5 Key Considerations for ASCs Adding Surgeons.
7. WNY Medical Management Completes New York ASC.
8. Medicare 2% Pay Cut for Physicians Coming April 1.
9. Free Webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Learn how to design and implement standardized infection prevention protocol for your ASC. Thursday, March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. $60M Oregon VA Clinic to Open With Ambulatory Surgery.
11. Job Opening: A new multi-specialty surgery center, located in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York, is looking
for qualified full time, part time & Per Diem staff.
Learn More About Our Featured E-Weekly Advertisers: MediGain, ASCOA.