1. The state of Envision as new CEO James Rechtin takes over: 7 insights Full story
2. 3 ASCs adding, expanding total joint programs Full story
3. Say goodbye to scrub management headaches with a fully managed program from ImageFIRST. Visit us at booth #1471 at the upcoming AORN Conference to find out how.
4. 14 health systems with strong finances Full story
5. Register today to be a part of our world-class ASC event focused on orthopedics, spine and pain.
The 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference in Chicago June 18-20 will feature over 250 speakers including Jill Ellis, head coach of the U.S. women's national soccer team; Nick Saban, head football coach at the University of Alabama; and Rob Bray, MD, neurological spine surgeon and CEO and founder of DISC. Register here.
6. Banner Health plans 'rapid' ASC growth, at least 5 new centers in 2020 Full story
7. 3 ways to improve ASC financial performance Full story
8. Can robotic technology deliver better outcomes and a better patient experience? Experts will explain how. Click here to sign up for the webinar.
9. Calif. cosmetic surgery center owner allegedly posed as clinician, molested patients Full story
10. ASC supply chain tip of the day: Bundle items to save time Full story
11. UMC New Orleans opening surgery center, recruiting for several positions Full story
12. WHO: Coronavirus death rate jumps; 'dangerous' supply shortage could put healthcare workers at risk Full story
13. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
14. Becker's is developing a list of ASC management & development companies to watch. To nominate for that list, contact Rachel Popa at email@example.com.