1. ASC Administrative Overview: Physician Credentialing.
2. Surgery Center of Southern Oregon to Initiate $3M Expansion. Full story
3. MediGain Plans to Acquire Sound Management & Billing.
4. Plan ahead for the future of the ASC marketplace at Becker's 12th Annual Spine Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference+Future of Spine. To learn more and register, Click here.
5. Oregon Patient Safety Commission Honors Northwest Ambulatory Surgery Center.
8. Anesthesiology in 2014: Post-Op Pain Management, Ultrasound-Guided Regional Anesthesia & More. Full story
- Paradigm Spine - Driving Value and Outcomes in the Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis.
Webinar: The ACA Moving Target: How and When Will Health Reform Impact Health Benefits.
9. Ambulatory Accreditation Struggles & Triumphs: AAAHC Institute's Naomi Kuznets. Full story
10. Post Your Price: It's Not So Simple for Hospital Executives. Full story
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with unique patient satisfaction initiatives. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org
12th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference + The Future of Spine
Speaker Spotlight: Former Gov. Howard Dean & Former UN Ambassador John Bolton Debate the State of American & Healthcare
June 12-14, 2014
132+ sessions and 168+ speakers
The exclusive conference bringing together the best minds in the spine, orthopedic and ASC field and business.