|News and Analysis|
March 4, 2013
1. 5 Steps to Turn Your ASC Into a Destination Setting.
2. 6 Effective Steps to Lower ASC Materials Costs.
3. How Much do Gastroenterologists Make? 27 Statistics.
4. 128 ASC Industry Leaders to Present at the 11th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference.
6. Defining a New Healthcare Conversation: Q&A With Former CMS Administrator Dr. Bruce Vladeck.
5. 9 New ASC Announcements or Openings.
7. Survey: Most Providers Less Than 25% Through ICD-10 Transition.
8. Based on Massachusetts' Health Overhaul, What Can the Nation Expect in 2014?
9. Free Webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Learn how to design and implement standardized infection prevention protocol for your ASC. Thursday, March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Seeking three ASC administrators for the following two panels at October's 20th Annual ASC Meeting in Chicago: Running a High-Performing ASC Today and Adding Cases to an ASC. Please email Scott Becker with suggestions at email@example.com.
11. Job Opening: A new multi-specialty surgery center, located in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York, is looking
for qualified full time, part time & Per Diem staff.