|News and Analysis|
March 1, 2013
1. 5 Big Out-of-Network Myths Debunked for ASCs.
2. 8 Good Ideas for More Efficient ASC Operating Rooms.
3. How to Design a Medical Travel Program for Spine ASCs: Q&A With Dr. Arnold Feldman.
4. March Madness is right around the corner! Hear the "winningest" coach in NCAA men's basketball - Duke's Coach K - speak at the June ASC Conference, which takes place June 13-15 in Chicago. Click here to learn more and register.
6. 6 Ways Spine Surgery Centers Can Increase Patient Satisfaction.
5. Construction of New Port Richey Surgery Center Complete.
7. $2.4M Triangle Orthopedic Associates ASC Opens in Pennsylvania.
8. Skyline Surgery Center Opens in Idaho.
9. Free Webinar: How Standardizing IP Protocols in ASCs Can Enhance Quality and Cost Effectiveness. Learn how to design and implement standardized infection prevention protocol for your ASC. Thursday, March 14, 2:45 PM-3:45 PM CST. Click here to register.
10. Seeking three ASC administrators for the following two panels at October's 20th Annual ASC Meeting in Chicago: Running a High-Performing ASC Today and Adding Cases to an ASC. Please email Scott Becker with suggestions at email@example.com.
11. Job Opening: A new multi-specialty surgery center, located in the Bay Ridge section of Brooklyn, New York, is looking
for qualified full time, part time & Per Diem staff.