1. Medtronic reports spine revenue up 3%, hurt by low BMP sales Full story
2. Neurosurgeon, hospital director in Wuhan dies from coronavirus, death toll rises to 1,800+ Full story
3. Mayo Clinic medical school accepts 364 students by mistake Full story
4. Your surgeons are not clerical workers. It's time to bring order to the disorderly surgical documentation process.
5. Join keynote speakers Jill Ellis, Head Coach of the US Women's National Soccer Team and Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama Football Team at Becker's 18th Annual Spine, Orthopedic and Pain Management-Driven ASC + the Future of Spine Conference. Register here.
For exhibiting and sponsorship opportunities, email Jessica Cole at email@example.com.
6. 'The future is now': Dr. John Berry-Candelario on innovations in AI, spinal oncology Full story
7. Stryker ranks No. 8 in Fortune's 100 best workplaces Full story
8. 4 hospitals expanding spine programs Full story
9. The future of pain management: How to improve patient outcomes with new opioid-free interventions. Click here to attend the live discussion
10. The Spine Journal study highlights bone ingrowth, strength of 3D-printed PEKK Full story
11. Dr. Steven Cyr: Stem cells may achieve 'breakthrough' in spine Full story
12. Start consolidating patient bills: Your patients will thank you — Learn more