1. New Hampshire orthopedic practice closing after hospital drops 17-year service agreement Full story
2. OhioHealth purchases adjacent surgery center Full story
3. San Diego VA allegedly removed extra tissue from patients for research without consent Full story
4. OR optimization for patients and providers — Hear from 3 Barnes-Jewish Hospital leaders during this live virtual event.
5. Physicians Endoscopy part of 3-way joint venture acquisition of New Jersey center Full story
6. ENT physician pay: 5 things to know Full story
7. Orthopedic ASC opened in 2020 has sights set on expansion, 2 other priorities Full story
8. Severe weather in South puts ASC surgeries on hold Full story
9. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
10. Physician pay for 10 ASC specialties Full story
11. ASC gets approval in Michigan: 3 details Full story
12. Oregon ophthalmologists urge state lawmakers to reject optometrist's scope of service expansion bill Full story
13. Join us this March for Becker's 2021 Orthopedic, Spine + ASC Virtual Forum! Click here to reserve a spot.
14. 'Dr. Death' patient dies years after botched spine surgery Full story
15. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Carilion Clinic doubled a registration goal of 15,000 patients for its payment tool. Here's how
2. Stop wasting your time tracking metrics that won’t drive better business. Click here to learn the 9 marketing metrics your health system should track.
3. Watch these 6 patient scheduling trends in 2021