|Most Read Articles|
Feb. 12, 2014
1. 10 Steps to Take Control of Implant Prices From ASC Leaders.
2. Cut Costs With Better Staff Management: 5 Best Ideas.
3. ASC QI Projects: Best Ideas for Biggest Impact.
4. The Fate of Physician-Owned Orthopedic ASCs--Learn More at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference+The Future of Spine. Click here to learn more and register.
5. 8 Areas of Low-Hanging Fruit in ASC Supply Chain Management. 6. 7 Tips for Effectively Managing ASC Billing Processes.
7. Free Webinar: Driving Value and Outcomes in the Treatment of Lumbar Spinal Stenosis. Wednesday, March 26, 1:15 PM-2:15 PM CDT. Click here to learn more and register.
8. Benchmarking, Quality Improvement & Cost Savings: 8 Key Steps.
9. 5 Coding & Billing Changes to Anticipate in 2014.
10. MedPAC Recommends No ASC Pay Increase for 2015; 2.35% Increase for HOPDs.
Webinar: Nerve Destruction and Neurostimulators Teaser--Nerve Destruction and Neurostimulator procedures are becoming commonplace in ASCs. Join Paul Cadorette of mdStrategies as he discusses correct coding for these procedures. Tuesday, Feb. 18 at 1 PM CST. Click here
to learn more and register.
Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs that recently added physicians. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts the 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email email@example.com
and they can provide you with the brochure and register you.