1. US' wealthiest healthcare leaders: Who is starting 2023 in the top 10? Full story
2. Ohio physician to pay $2.2M for role in drug kickback scheme Full story
3. 50 stats on ASC labor costs Full story
4. A late heart disease diagnosis is detrimental. Learn how providers are offering more timely diagnoses + better treatment options during this discussion.
5. ECU Health closing 5 outpatient clinics: What ASCs need to know Full story
6. Consolidation in the ASC industry: 3 stats to know Full story
7. Former physician admits to faking own diagnosis Full story
8. Physician pay dropped in the last quarter Full story
9. Patient engagement — a mainstay of hospital & health system priority lists, yet most still grapple with low ratings. These execs will tell you why + share tangible tactics for improvement.
10. Healthcare adds 58,000 jobs in January as unemployment hits 53-year low Full story
11. How 4 GI practices, companies have used AI in the last 8 weeks Full story
12. Georgia medical office building sells for $3.6M Full story
13. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
2. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
3. When only 35% of referrals end in a visit, you can't justify time spent on manual patient outreach. This digital upgrade led Froedtert Health to a 3-day referral-to-appointment workflow.