1. Lawsuit targets Michigan orthopedic practice, alleges monopoly Full story
2. BCBS leans into site-neutral payments Full story
3. Private equity's new target could be good news for ASCs Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. Why Florida's competitive environment is good for orthopedics: Q&A with Dr. Alex Vaccaro Full story
6. 'Only a sociopath could practice as an employee of a large health system': How burnout has affected 5 physicians Full story
7. Stryker had 'record quarter' of Mako installations in Q4, plans new software Full story
8. Big ASC groups are getting bigger Full story
9. Nurses demand more flexible schedules. See how hospitals can deliver on this promise — while lowering labor costs — here.
10. 21 of the largest orthopedic groups in the US by number of physicians Full story
11. ZimVie's cervical disc surpasses 200,000 implantations Full story
12. How reimbursements for the top 10 ASC procedures will change in 2023 Full story
13. 4 new procedures OK'd by CMS for reimbursement in 2023 Full story
14. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. Making sense of clinical data can be like drinking from a fire hose. Overcome these 6 obstacles to eliminate confusion and paint a more accurate picture of patients' health.
3. It's time to retire the 100-year old TB skin test. See the option providers are using that delivers more precise results, lower costs.