|News & Analysis|
Feb. 4, 2014
1. ASC-Hospital Partnerships: Weighing the Pros & Cons.
2. 2014 CPT Code Update: GI/Endoscopy.
3. Build an Effective ASC Physician Recruitment Strategy: Q&A With Winborne Macphail of Surgical Care Affiliates.
4. 3 Strategies to Control Labor Costs at ASCs From MedHQ CEO Thomas Jacobs--Learn More at the 12th Annual Orthopedic, Spine & Pain Management-Driven ASC Conference+The Future of Spine. Click here to learn more and register.
5. Monticello Community Surgery Center to Open Next Month, Plans to Offer Price Transparency. 6. 20 Benchmarking Statistics From Orthopedic Surgery Center of Orange County.
7. Becker's ASC Review is compiling a list of ASCs with unique cost cutting initiatives. If you would like more information or to make a recommendation for this list, please contact Carrie Pallardy at email@example.com.
8. 6 Recent Ambulatory Surgery Center Plans, Openings & Expansions.
9. Top 10 Patient Safety Tools This Week.
10. Which Specialty Has the Happiest Physicians?
Greg Koonsman of VMG and other experts weigh in on the future of community hospitals--click here
to read the full article. To reach VMG, call (214) 369-4888.
Seeking Great Speakers - 21st Annual ASC Conference - The Biggest Ever! Running an ASC, Joint Ventures, ASCs and ACOs, the State of ASCs and Much More. If you would like to speak or join a panel, please email Scott Becker at firstname.lastname@example.org
and Lauren Groeper at email@example.com
. We are accepting proposals through Feb. 7.
Join These Conferences Free of Charge - Healthcare Private Equity Conference and Healthcare Litigation Event. McGuireWoods hosts the 11th Annual Healthcare Private Equity event at the Ritz Carlton at the end of February and its Healthcare Litigation Conference on April 8. If either of these are of interest and you would like to join for no charge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and they can provide you with the brochure and register you.