1. The biggest ASC reimbursement shift in 2022 Full story
2. 8 physician fraud cases in January Full story
3. California medical group to pay $26M settlement after underreporting income Full story
4. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
5. CFOs to invest less in ASCs Full story
6. HCA 'excited' about ambulatory investments: 3 notes Full story
7. AdventHealth breaks ground on $45.7M medical office building, ASC Full story
8. Physician-owned hospital reaches 50,000th surgery Full story
9. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
10. CMS makes ocular surface anesthesia more accessible Full story
11. Why Florida's competitive environment is good for orthopedics: Q&A with Dr. Alex Vaccaro Full story
12. OCLI Vision acquires Bausch Eye Associates Full story
13. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Every effort to reduce clinician burden matters. See the next task hospitals are looking to make easier here.
2. The % of hospitals outsourcing help to process complex claims has doubled, and for good reason: more money (faster) + fewer headaches. Will you follow suit? Learn how this complex claim resolution program can put you ahead.
3. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.