1. Florida pain clinics to pay $1.6M+ to settle anti-kickback violations Full story
2. HCA outpatient surgeries dropped 12.6% last year: 5 things to know Full story
3. How 2 independent practices are thriving in an increasingly consolidated environment Full story
4. Don't let an outdated payment structure hold your organization back. Learn how to maximize profits and meet patient expectations during this live virtual discussion.
5. Orthopedic ASC proposed for Detroit suburb Full story
6. 2 ENTs on the factors that will affect business in 2021 Full story
7. South Carolina surgery center performs cardiology procedure Full story
8. You don't want to overlook this service line during mergers or consolidations. Click here to learn why.
9. Intermountain Healthcare campus in Utah to include ASC Full story
10. Initial elective surgery delays cost hospitals $22.3B in lost revenue, study says Full story
11. The top ASC supply chain issues? Allocation, allocation, allocation Full story
12. Maximize your revenue cycle team's efficiency with AI. Experts from 3M will share the latest industry trends + tips during this live discussion.
13. Dr. Lawrence Kosinski: What GI practices can learn from the pandemic Full story
14. Gastro Health kicks off 2021 acquisitions, acquires private practice of longtime physician Full story
15. Washington physician charged with unprofessional conduct after patient dies Full story
16. It costs a minimum of $25 each time an outpatient claim needs to be resolved. Click here to learn how to improve your outpatient hospital claim strategy and drive more revenue.
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your supply chain operating at 100 percent capacity during the pandemic? Join our panelists to make the most out of your health system's transportation plan.
2. Tackle healthcare's most pressing challenges with precision health. Gain insight on how with strategies from this eBook.
3. Forget the crystal ball. Research suggests finance leaders can expect these 11 trends for healthcare in 2021