1. How reimbursements for the top 10 ASC procedures will change in 2023 Full story
2. North Carolina physician found guilty of reusing medical devices, must pay $4.8M Full story
3. Factors driving ASC growth in 2023 Full story
4. 38% of Americans delayed care in 2022 over cost concerns — a record high. Learn how to reengage patients and improve their financial experience with this roadmap.
5. 'Only a sociopath could practice as an employee of a large health system': How burnout has affected 5 physicians Full story
6. 24 USPI facilities recognized by Press Ganey for patient experience, achievement Full story
7. Florida physician pleads guilty in $2.6M Medicare fraud scheme Full story
8. American Pain Consortium acquires Indiana ASC Full story
9. Dayton Children's fully embraced nurse feedback and is now Forbes' best employer in Ohio. See how the hospital boosted nurse engagement and satisfaction here.
10. North American Partners in Anesthesia appoints CEO Full story
11. 15 recent studies to know Full story
12. Nurse practitioners more likely to get malpractice claims at physician offices Full story
13. 2 experts on the top processes hospitals should digitize in 2023 — see what they are and how to get started here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
2. TB diagnoses declined during the pandemic due to decreased screening, but infection rates remain high worldwide. A more efficient and accessible testing model can save lives.
3. Health systems are wasting time on the wrong call center improvements. Learn how to actually meet today's patient needs here.