1. New York lifts elective surgery ban Full story
2. What patients pay for 10 common ASC procedures Full story
3. State-by-state breakdown of 897 hospitals at risk of closing Full story
4. Click here to learn how Alcon achieved better sales and increased revenue by using configure, price and quote software.
5. How will the ASC industry change in the next 3 years? 5 insights Full story
6. $3.8M surgery center among new projects approved by New York state Full story
7. Healthcare-based M&A peaked in 2020 & more is in store for 2021 Full story
8. Your health system's online presence sets the tone for patient growth and retention. Join the conversation on how to improve patient reviews and your star ratings.
9. What physicians are doing to reduce burnout — 21% say switch work settings Full story
10. What Dr. Kiley Trott anticipates for otolaryngology long-term Full story
11. Texas orthopedic supergroup launches with 154 physicians, eyes future growth Full story
12. Mission critical: Address burnout, increase clinician productivity, and cut costs. Click here to learn why these aren't competing priorities.
13. AAAHC updates guidance on evaluating obese patients for surgery Full story
14. Trump pardons CEO of controversial pain practice, Optum's plans to grows & more — 8 ASC industry notes Full story
15. US aims to vaccinate 1.5 million daily; Brazil variant found in Minnesota — 5 COVID-19 updates Full story
16. Hospital renovations can disrupt sterile processing. Click here to learn how to maintain uptime processing and maintain surgical volume.
17. Daily COVID-19 stats, state-by-state:
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Patients want their dentists to adopt the user-friendly digital experience they get with retail. Click here to learn how to give it to them.
2. How are leading health systems keeping the ball rolling on telehealth expansion? For real-world insights from IU Health and Baystate Health, download this whitepaper.
3. A new era for telehealth: Why sustaining virtual care programs is essential to health systems' future success. Click here to read the report.