1. Payers splitting with health systems: How ASCs could be affected Full story
2. Former NFL player sues medical malpractice insurers following surgery at ASC Full story
3. What to know about future USPI President Andy Johnston Full story
4. Amid closures, the (brighter) future of rural hospitals demands better margins + smoother operations. Learn how some execs are keeping their rural orgs thriving in an unforgiving environment.
5. 10 worst states for physicians to retire Full story
6. Anesthesiologists in the headlines: 4 updates in 2 weeks Full story
7. Administrator of the Week: Craig Filippi, a multirole executive Full story
8. Physicians are unhappier now than before the pandemic: Medscape Full story
9. Thinking about upgrading your IT infrastructure? Learn why Sentara Healthcare's CTO embraced a multi-cloud strategy to advance the system's digital transformation.
10. 5 federal healthcare updates Full story
11. Why the 4-day workweek could be the future of the US workforce Full story
12. Ohio hospital earns $15k grant for surgery center improvements Full story
13. Care advancements are being held up by a 17-year gap between publication of guidelines and real-world clinical practice. Learn about an emerging solution to this problem here.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Is your organization prepared for the next health crisis? A new survey found the key is smart tech investments. Get the results here.
2. Don't leave money on the table — see how Sanford Health saved millions with these inventory management tools.
3. Still playing a guessing game to determine who will show up for their appointment? Here's the digital upgrade this Ohio hospital took to end it.