Becker's ASC Podcast: 3 big trends this week here!
1. Oscar Health introduces tool letting patients compare costs between ASCs, hospitals Full story
2. 65 ASCs hiring administrators Full story
3. Iowa surgical group pays $612K to resolve fraud allegations: 5 details Full story
4. Outstanding claims hold your time and money in limbo. Get ahead on claim rejections and denials — learn how.
5. Orthopedic surgeon sues Sanford Health, alleges defamation and interference with patients Full story
6. Labor crisis to stabilize as pandemic burden eases, admin says Full story
7. Penn State Health becomes part owner in ASC; 17 surgeons keep ownership stake Full story
8. New Jersey ASC staff must receive COVID-19 vaccination and booster, governor says Full story
9. Telepsychiatry is no longer a "nice-to-have." See why more hospitals are rolling out 24/7 emergency telepsychiatry programs here.
10. Illinois hospital's $70M facility with ASC: 3 updates Full story
11. Omicron a greater risk for young & 6 more COVID-19 updates Full story
12. Top 10 surgery residency programs Full story
13. Incomplete identity management sabotages seamless experiences and disrupts loyalty. Learn the CDP data unification strategies shaping new hospital business models.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Has your hospital started the shift to becoming a "smart" facility? It's easier than you think. Click here for a short guide on where to start.
2. 2022 arrived with a new bundle of health tech hazards. Learn how to protect your patients and organization from the top 10 threats.
3. 70% of patients would rather hospitals invest in their experiences than traditional marketing. Take the Empathy Experience Challenge to learn more.