1. 2 Tennessee ASCs removed from BCBS network Full story
2. Optum, CVS Health aren't playing around Full story
3. Wisconsin orthopedic surgeon sanctioned in patient's death Full story
4. How does today's OR leader ignite growth without running staff ragged? Learn the strategies Allina Health used to do just that.
5. 9-physician spine practice gets private equity investment Full story
6. 'Shoot to where the puck is going': Hospital CEO looks to ASCs to drive margins Full story
7. No Medtronic spinoffs planned in 2023, CEO says Full story
8. Goodman Campbell Brain and Spine partners with Union Health Full story
9. Every ASC is looking to grow. Hear 4 successful strategies for driving total joint revenue.
10. Dr. Nicholas Theodore joins Harvard MedTech medical advisory board Full story
11. 13 most popular medical side gigs for physicians Full story
12. No Surprises Act in 2023: 10 things to know Full story
13. 45+ places adding spine, orthopedic robots in 2022 Full story
14. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.
Becker's Learning Opportunities
1. Achieving sepsis quality improvements shouldn't take long. This hospital saved $384,000 + boosted compliance by 20% in just 4 months. Here's how.
2. 28% of decision makers aren't familiar with health plan wrap networks. Get your HR department up to speed on this critical network here.
3. Spine surgeons want better performing interbody cages. A new porous PEEK technology will become the gold standard. See this white paper with key findings from in-vitro and in-vivo studies.